Fagron South Africa launches the UVGI-80 Air Steriliser, a dynamic indoor air steriliser with ultraviolet protection.
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is one of the most effective technologies to minimise the spread of bacterial and viral infections. The FagronLab™ UVGI-80 UV Air Steriliser provides dynamic indoor air disinfection for enclosed spaces like hospitals, pharmacies, labs, waiting rooms, schools, offices, retail stores, gyms and more.
The optimum UVGI wavelength for effectiveness against bacteria and viruses is between 200 nm to 280 nm. Coronaviruses especially have been found to be highly susceptible to germicidal UV irradiation. The FagronLab™ UVGl-80 Air Steriliser has a wavelength of 253.7 nm, which complies with CDC recommendations.
- Uses long-life, C-band (wavelength 253.7 nm) ozone-free ultraviolet light to improve microbial air safety against viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Disinfects a room with air volume 80m³ x 10 per hour
- Backed by scientific literature (studies available)
- Uses 5 UV lamps
- Simple to operate (plug and play)
- Silent fan (low noise pollution)
- Innovative design with side air inlet and outlet allowing the unit to be place against a wall
- Safe (CE marked product)